What's your net profit margin?
If you're not sure, you're in the right place. If you know it's not enough, you're also in the right place. You can't improve what you don't measure! First step is tracking. I'll give you the tools to help you track and budget your costs on a weekly basis. When you track your costs weekly, you have time to make critical decisions that impact the bottom line. Operators who do this increase their net profit margin on average by 2-5 points.
The Method without the Mayhem
Track your costs
Track prime costs weekly and be more profitable – it’s that simple.
- Initial profitability analysis with recommendations
- Weekly benchmark tracking tools
- Monthly financial review with recommendations
Empower your people
Having the right team can be your biggest asset. And when you have to keep hiring them, you lose time and money. Learn how to choose the right people, train them better, and keep them longer.
- Customized HR tools: interviewing, on-boarding, food safety and customer service training
- Train the trainer
- Hiring and training assistance
Build skills to easily delegate maintenance, prep, and cleaning tasks, and let your management focus on the bigger picture
- Customized operational tools
- Facilities & equipment maintenance schedules
- Par lists, recipes & portion control, inventory & ordering.
- Shift reports
Now's the time
It's never too early to make sure you're getting the help you need to keep your business on track and profitable.